The Economic Company of The Israeli Bar Association Ltd is a subsidiary of the Israel Bar Association.
The company's 40 employees use cutting-edge technology, publishing know-how, and knowledge of the legal industry to service law offices, public organizations, and government agencies throughout the country. In addition to publishing legal literature, the company's key practice areas are:
• Pador a legal database which includes Labor Law (Peda) ,Insurance, Torts, and Ethics.
• Communication Services. a secured channel that enables the transfer of data (e-filing) between the computers of the Enforcement Collection Authority and law offices throughout the country.
• Form Generator ASCII Software (Microsoft Word plugin) that allows attorneys to use smart forms and contracts samples.
• Mitmache training program for the Israeli Bar exam.
• Smart Card The exclusive mean to use e-filing with the court system.
• Legal Book Publishing Publishes selected legal books and a digitel liberery and the "Lawyer Diary" The Economic Company of The Israeli Bar Association Ltd strong R&D Department provides all necessary programming solutions.
The R&D Department has developed all of the company's current products as well as other Israeli Bar products such as the "Members" System, Collection System, Testing System, and Bureau Committees Management System.
The Economic Company of The Israeli Bar Association Ltd R&D department was the first to develop software designed to retrieve legal information and has served as a pioneer in this new field.
The Economic Company of The Israeli Bar Association Ltd, having worked for decades with attorneys, has extensive experience in marketing and sales to public and private law offices.
The company's more than 12,000 different customers include governmental organizations, institutions, legal departments, law firms, accountants, consultants, and tax advisors.
The Economic Company of The Israeli Bar Association Ltd seeks to nurture the next generation of lawyers. Thus, it is offering its software at discounted prices to students and new lawyers. Academic institutions (in coordination with the institution or the student union) are provided with Pador software free of charge for their first year students.